Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hack

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 25 Mar 2003 20:58

I am trying to find who my great grandfather is. My Grandfather William Hack lived with his Grandfather after he was born, in Wrecclesham, Surrey. His Mother Annie Hack had him out of marriage which was frowned upon then. Grandma Annie worked in a big house and we suspect the father was a member of the household but we don't know who. She went on to marry Jack Wyatt and went on to have more children. I would love to hear from anyone who might know about either Annie or Jack and their family. Thanks.

Glynis

Glynis Report 24 Apr 2014 22:41

Hi I am the granddaughter of Annie Wyatt nee Hack I h
would be pleased to share info on our family
Glynis

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 24 Apr 2014 22:46

Hello Glynis, welcome to the boards

Angela posted eleven years ago and won't be looking for a reply after such a long time - she may still be a member - click on her name to send a message via GR - if she still hs the same email address she will get it

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 25 Apr 2014 02:44

Glynis I struck it lucky on a quick search of the index for a marriage of a Hack to the surname on Angela's account

and I think I've found her on the electoral roll to 2012

but I can't find a current telephone listing to match the name/postcode

that might be some help though if you can't reach her through this system

I will send those details privately and let Glynis know about checking her thread for replies

edit

actually I found a way for Glynis to contact Angela and have passed it on