Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Johnson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Jan 2007 22:56

Im trying to trace my Johnson family tree. My Grt Grandmother Nora Jefferys born around 1889 married Thomas Johnson, she was originally from the Newcastle area ( around Scottie Road we think??) but moved down to Millon Cumbria.They had several children together: Ronnie Johnson - Married- Ruby(?) Thomas Johnson - Married- Eva Haston William Johnson - Married Ruby (?) - his brother Ronnies ex-wife Robert Johnson - Married Janet (possablily Donague?) Lesley Johnson Arthur Johnson We think that there were other siblings, but do not know there names. After my Grt Grandfather died, my Grt Grandmother Nora re- married to someone ' Fallows' they had a daughter together named Mary but she drowned at the age of 19 in an accident out Haverigg beach. If this makes any sence to you please get in contact Id love to here from you! Many thanks for taking the time to read my message.

harman

harman Report 30 Jun 2016 00:22

Hi I don't know if you can help me but I.m looking for Arthur Johnson siblings I know he had a son called Simon with his wife at the time Rachel Dorothy Johnson nee Peel but that's all I know oh they lived in Bury the wife was born 1923

harman

harman Report 30 Jun 2016 00:22

Hi I don't know if you can help me but I.m looking for Arthur Johnson siblings I know he had a son called Simon with his wife at the time Rachel Dorothy Johnson nee Peel but that's all I know oh they lived in Bury the wife was born 1923

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Jun 2016 05:17

Harman

The thread you have picked up is 9 years old

It's highly unlikely that the poster is still a member

You could try to make contact by clicking on her name and sending a message . If the email is still the same they will receive it and can then respond

Why not try though putting your own enquiry up . There are many members who do look ups and are willing to help . Me included !!

For the dates you quote FreeBMD is a good starter for you to use

Would advise you to get their marriage cert .it will give ages at marriage and father's names, if known . The ref is on FreeBMD