Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary Ceary / Ashford

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

William

William Report 23 Aug 2016 11:07

Continuing from my last post 21st Aug, answer's I found very helpful, It appears Mary had 9 children, Joseph baptised November 1789, also Joseph and Elizabeth baptised July 8th 1792, then to make it more complicated there is an Elizabeth baptized January 7th 1798. I got a lot of the information from WWW. Portbury 100. It also appears that a Joseph Ashford died aged 28 in 1818 which would account for the one born around 1789. Did people have children with the same name's back then??
Bill Ashford

greyghost

greyghost Report 23 Aug 2016 11:25

The thread you refer to Bill - you have returned to it before, so know how to do so. It would be best to continue on there so the information is kept in one place and information found not repeated. Suggest you copy over the information from here and then continue on that thread.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1361677