Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Jones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katrina

Katrina Report 23 Mar 2007 13:04

I am trying to find the descendants of Annie (maiden name Jones) and David Jones. They were born somewhere in Flintshire, David 1870 and Annie 1869 and then moved to Bootle, Liverpool by 1901 where they had approx 6 children - one of which was my grandather John Tudor Jones (is down as John S Jones in the 1901 census.) Others include Gwlym, Robert, known by his middle name of Arthur and Dilys who was the youngest I believe. Also there is a Harry Jones on the 1901 census who is the brother of either Daivd or Annie. I am not sure which. I hope somebody out there can help even though it is a Jones who married another Jones.