Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Relatives in Gravesend, Kent?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gill

Gill Report 26 Jan 2004 13:37

If anybody has the following names in their tree and they hail from Gravesend/Northfleet area please get in touch as my head is getting very sore from hitting so many brick walls! Stanley, Lane, Debnam, Dunham, Corby Thank you Gill

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Jan 2004 13:47

I might have relatives down there Gill, but you didn't tell me gg-grandad's name in Huddrsfield. I'm not a full member to mail you back. Pauline

Gill

Gill Report 26 Jan 2004 15:40

Sorry Pauline, I got a bit carried away with my message didn't I. He is Alfred Stanley. I cannot read his middle initial on the 1891 census (he was in London then). Thanks Gill

Gill

Gill Report 28 Jan 2004 08:58

nudge

Gill

Gill Report 28 Jan 2004 21:08

nudge

Gill

Gill Report 29 Jan 2004 10:13

Thanks Gloria I'll give that a go today.

Stanley

Stanley Report 30 Jan 2004 14:55

stanley lygo born in northfleet 1926

Gill

Gill Report 30 Jan 2004 19:06

Thanks for replying, the above list is of surnames rather than christian names though so I don't think there is a connection

Janet

Janet Report 29 Jan 2015 17:23

Who are your Debnams you are looking for?

Janet

Janet

Janet Report 29 Jan 2015 17:23

Who are your Debnams you are looking for?

Janet

greyghost

greyghost Report 29 Jan 2015 17:31

Janet - you are picking up a load of threads that are over 10 years old - same advice as on the others.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 29 Jan 2015 18:08

I'll send Janet a PM so we don't end up with a board full of old threads :-)

Dea

Dea Report 29 Jan 2015 18:38

Thank you Joonie - that sounds like a VERY good idea ;-) :-D

Hope you are well !!

Dea Xxx