Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

fostered and looking for birth family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

joanne

joanne Report 5 Mar 2014 13:45

i started my tree with very little knowledge about my family 6 yrs ago and now trying to fill in the gaps
after 18 yrs in the care system i am now married with 4 wonderful children and a grandchild due very soon
my birth parents are sheila prior
and Barry sommerfeld (sadly passed 7 yrs ago)
i knew a few other members and have added to my tree but i know there are lots more missing so if you or someone you know is part of the prior/sommerfeld clan please contact me
also my father was born and spent his childhood in Vancouver thank you in advance <3

Potty

Potty Report 5 Mar 2014 13:57

Joanne. very unlikely that anybody related will see this post. Have you tried looking in trees on this site to see if anybody has Sheila or Barry in their tree?

Potty

Potty Report 5 Mar 2014 14:02

Joanne, just seen that you have a thread about this family on Find Ancestors board, with quite a few replies. Have you seen them? If so, please reply on that thread.

To get to the thread, click My Threads (on left of the board, under Tools) and then click on the thread. To reply, type in the box at the bottom of the thread, "Add your reply"

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 Mar 2014 15:09

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1338100

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 7 Apr 2014 14:53

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1339168