Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How to post on WDYTA?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RStar

RStar Report 19 Mar 2014 17:51

How do you post on the board please, on this site? Ive been a member of Genes for 9 yrs but think this WDYTA page must be relatively new.

patchem

patchem Report 19 Mar 2014 18:32

You need to have gone to the show:

http://www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/

so you are a month too late.

What is the query that you want to add that is specific to that board?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 19 Mar 2014 18:35

That thread was for the recent WDYTA exhibition when members of the public would have genealogy questions , Genes member with subs to various sites would do look ups and post back the info

It was to promote membership to Genes for those that were interested in their family history.

Its not a thread that is now open for postings

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 19 Mar 2014 20:18

You can, of course, still post replies on the existing threads that are there.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 20 Mar 2014 09:27

Unless the people whose requests were posted by the GR 'team' actually joined the site, they won't see any replies......................

RStar

RStar Report 2 Apr 2014 12:22

Thankyou people - and apologies for my late reply. x

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 2 Apr 2014 13:06

I did post on the 'suggestions' page yesterday that this thread should be removed as no one has posted to it for quite some time!