Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Problems with Tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

GeeJayDubya

GeeJayDubya Report 23 Sep 2014 00:59

What the heck has happened to my tree on GR?

I open my Full tree. I locate a person. I add a Father & Save. My screen shows the person I added and a few immediately adjacent relatives. But instead of the person I added appearing as a parent, he appears as a spouse!!!. Refreshing the page simply shows the foot of the tree so I have to go to Full Tree again. Now the person I added appears in the intended relationship.

I added a number of people yesterday and had to through this nonsense every time.

This is driving me up the wall. Quite frankly, I have deleted auto-renew for this site and will be looking for an alternative.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 23 Sep 2014 13:28

You should contact GR support for an answer to your query