Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Robb family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ellen

Ellen Report 19 Oct 2014 22:10

Been searching for a while for the Robb family from scotland .. little did i know how many there were ! But came across some buriel records for Keith and low and behold many of the family were buried in the same plot ... Amazing ..i love all this ancestry stuff .... may have to research and visit scotland in the near future ..

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 19 Oct 2014 22:21

care to give us some details? dates?

Ellen

Ellen Report 19 Oct 2014 22:34

Too many details ... but have been searching for years to find my husband some family ..We live in Eastbourne East sussex and by sheer coincendence have met a friend from work who also has a Robb connection that she knew little about...so like a madwomen been searching to try to make any connection .. luckily its easier to trace the older lot as they seemed to stay in the area Keith and also Glasgow for at least hundred years ... searched on the internet for buriels in keith 1829 records and lots of family plots came up .and with the names in our tree could find deaths ... very happy .but also sad that i cant trace any first cousins ..this is exciting but draining ... xxx