Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to add to my family tree.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosemary48

Rosemary48 Report 21 Oct 2014 19:12

Can anyone give me some advice on how to add to my family tree. I click on the person, click that I want to add a sibling but once I've added the information I can't save it. I know it must be something simple that I'm doing wrong but I can't see it.
Thanks in advance.

lostmeboardname

lostmeboardname Report 21 Oct 2014 19:16

at the bottom once you have added the information is a save button, have you clicked on it ?

Rosemary48

Rosemary48 Report 21 Oct 2014 19:21

Hi, after I've added the info the arrows at the side seem to be in the background and I can't scroll down any further than male/female.

Kense

Kense Report 22 Oct 2014 12:16

Rosemary, is your operating system Windows XP and are you using Internet Explorer as your browser?

If so go to the tools icon on the top right and select zoom and change it to 75%. That should allow you to see the Save button.

It may be worth changing the browser to Firefox or Chrome. You can download the for free.