Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Andrew O Callaghan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Noreen

Noreen Report 1 Feb 2015 12:44

Hi I posted this in find living relatives but I'm not realy sure how to go about looking!! My Uncle Andrew was born !st of May 1933 in Cork Ireland Lived in Fleet and Farnham Surry up to 1959/60 moved with friends to Wolverhampton for work and was never heard of again I know he was in some small trouble and possibly deported back to Ireland and then returned to England maybe under another name? also had been in hospital with TB How do I go about searching hospitals /prisons etc Thanks

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 1 Feb 2015 12:50

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1349130
With no replies

If you add the additional details to that thread, it helps to 'round out' the request.

Noreen

Noreen Report 1 Feb 2015 12:55

will do thanks

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 1 Feb 2015 13:01

reply copied over to Find Living Relatives

Noreen

Noreen Report 1 Feb 2015 13:09

There have been searches done before with no luck am contemplating going on facebook sites for the wolverhampton/surrey areas see if anyone might remember him along shot I know but my Dad was hoping with all the social networks and being able to contact anyone in the world ( he finds it facinating !) something might crop up as to what happened to Andrew Thanks for the help