Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family trees

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

oldbean

oldbean Report 8 Feb 2015 15:25

It has been a while since I have been able to research on here. I have just logged on to check on another's tree who shared with me and I now find that the option to look on shared trees is no longer available, is this correct or have I forgot how to access these trees. Hope someone can enlighten me.

jax

jax Report 8 Feb 2015 15:28

When you go to your tree, under your name it should say view other trees

click on that and it says trees shared with me...click on that then they should be listed

oldbean

oldbean Report 8 Feb 2015 15:54

Thank you Jax, that was what I thought but def no options to do that although now I have managed it through my messages giving permission to view tree. Thanks for your time.

jax

jax Report 8 Feb 2015 16:02

Works ok for me not that I am at all interested in the trees shared with me as none are related to my family except for 2 out of the 80 :-D