Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Estelle

Estelle Report 24 Feb 2016 12:38

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. I am hosting a webinar today at 4pm and if you are free I'd love you to join! It's about the 1939 Register and getting started in Family History. Here are some more details:
https://www.facebook.com/findmypast/posts/10153232758995938?fref=nf

Estelle

Elaine

Elaine Report 24 Feb 2016 12:54

Hi Estelle

I signed up yesterday and am really looking forward to it.

I am sure it is going to help me to find things a great deal easier and quicker.

Elaine

Estelle

Estelle Report 24 Feb 2016 13:12

I do hope you enjoy it Elaine. It's very comprehensive as there's so much to cover. I'm looking forward to presenting it. It's live, not pre-recorded too. :-)

Elaine

Elaine Report 24 Feb 2016 13:38

Thanks Estelle, good luck, it will be great!

Elaine

Elaine Report 24 Feb 2016 17:15

Hi Estelle, Thank you very much for the presentation. Time went by so quickly. It is indeed fascinating to get so much information of what must have been such a difficult time for everyone.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 24 Feb 2016 19:01

Estelle .........

it's great to see you posting on this site again :-)

Unfortunately, I have only just seen this ............ and would ahve been still asleep at the time you held your webinar

I hope it went well