Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

family tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kacy

kacy Report 7 Nov 2016 14:27

hi can any one help me. iv got two family trees hale and roberts. but it is comeing up with the same names on both i started the hale,s in 2008. and the roberts in 2012. iv seemed to of lose the hale,s

kacy

kacy Report 7 Nov 2016 14:28

i will be back shortly got visiters

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 7 Nov 2016 16:16

Might you have 2 accounts?

Sign out of the one you keep seeing, and then sign in to the other one. It probably has a different password.

If you've forgotten the password, try searching for one of the names listed using 'Search all member trees' top right under search. Chose a result for a tree with the owners name kacy, and click the 'find out more' button. Make a note of the account number.

Then email GR and explain the problem, quoting the number for the account you can't access.
[email protected]

The account number you've used for posting is 12908329 which you've obviously been able to access. Hover your curser over your name on this thread, then look at the extreme bottom left corner of your screen.