Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Electrol Rolls - Northamptonshire and Somerset

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 3 Mar 2017 12:42

if anyone lives in Taunton Deane - somerset or around the area, Irthlinborough - northamptonshire and Kettering - northamptonshire. id be interested in who lived at the addresses and if i was mentioned and anyone else between 1984 - 1990.

i have the exact addresses and if someone is able to help by visiting the areas and able to print off the relevant information i would appreciate that and would like to compensate on their time and effort as well.

Much appreciated

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Mar 2017 12:50

You would have to be of voting age to be on the electoral rolls then

Just an observation :-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Mar 2017 12:54

David - have a look at this thread

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1365042

If you apply, and are accepted, you may have a better chance of a successful outcome.
Boundless (part of FremantleMedia group) is the award-winning company behind Grand Designs (Channel 4) and The Apprentice (BBC One.) They are making a new series, which will follow people in their quest to unlock a secret and help them try to find family members they have never met or been estranged from.

It could be a sibling, parent or child -they'd love to hear your story.

Please send an email to [email protected] and provide your name, age, contact details, who you are looking for and why.