General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dutch

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 2 Apr 2014 11:26

Have got aphone call from the hospital it was for me ,but they wanted to speak to my hubby Jan anyway he got another Phone call to day ,saying i have to go the hospital on Monday at 8,30 for blood and stay till 3,30 for more tests and something else so Jan is taking the day off to be with me ,hope everything is ok

JustJean

JustJean Report 2 Apr 2014 12:18

I will be thinking of you both Joyce and praying the tests are o.k.

love Jean xx

kandj

kandj Report 2 Apr 2014 12:55

BIG ((((HUGS)))) Joyce.

Obviously your doctors are wanting to take good care of you and make sure that you remain as well as you can be right now. Keep focused and remember your many friends on here at GR, will be thinking of you and hubby Jan next Monday morning. Just you try to take it easy until then. xx

dutch

dutch Report 5 Apr 2014 05:51

Thank you ladys now we have to find the hospital as its different one and my nurse has to come 7 oclock on the monday as i have to be there at 8,30 not looking forward to this ,as im there till 3.30 i fould asleep in the afternoon will i think thats out ,wishing you all nice weekend XX
mICHEAL HOPE THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER FOR YOU XX

Sallie

Sallie Report 5 Apr 2014 22:03

Joyce, all the best with the blood tests and other tests for Monday. I will be thinking about you and hoping that the results will be good.

Both you and Jan enjoy the rest of the weekend too.

Love, Sallie.xx

kandj

kandj Report 5 Apr 2014 22:15

Hope you and Jan have a lovely restful weekend and that the blood results are good for you on Monday Dutch.. Sending (((hugs))) for you both right now. xx xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 7 Apr 2014 03:17

Good luck today Joyce, try calling me when you get back if you like

Lizx

kandj

kandj Report 7 Apr 2014 12:18

Hope that you and hubby Jan are not too tired by your hospital appointment. Fingers are crossed that the blood results will be good and positive for you Joyce. Take care.
xx

michael2

michael2 Report 7 Apr 2014 15:04

hi joyce hope every thing went ok for you and jan and you are doing as you are told I'm not to bad so don't worry about me you need to stay positive and well. love to you both xxx <3

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 7 Apr 2014 15:17

Hope everything went well for you at the hospital today. Take care

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 7 Apr 2014 16:08

Thinking of Dutch today and I hope all went well at the hospital. xx

kandj

kandj Report 7 Apr 2014 22:54

I hope that the hospital appointment has a good outcome for you Joyce and that you and Jan weren't too weary after your journey. Fingers crossed for a good result. xxx

Sallie

Sallie Report 8 Apr 2014 00:24

Joyce, hope all went well at your hospital appointment and that the results of the tests will be good.

Take care.

Love, Sallie.xx

dutch

dutch Report 15 Apr 2014 11:14

Hello my friends well the hospital was very good the way they did thinks ,my memery tests are not very well and the tests asking guestions about the mood chances,so i have to see a psychiatrist for therapy and medication so just waiting now ,but the sam day only at night i could,nt sleep so went down to do some washing i have achair that takes me down steres,anyone dont one lot when to do the other and feel on the floor in kitchen so had to try and get in the frount room on my bum as i cant get up ,so i phoned my friend in Yorks Shelia she has not been on gr for while but we go to stay with her,anyway she Phone Jan as he could not hear me .but he got the Phone call and i feel realy sorry for him as he had to leaf me and i was so hard to leave and he has bade arms ,so no i have been toled of him im not to do it ,but what can i do anyway sorry to write along one but thank you all
Dutchxx
ps Micheal hope you are getting better please excuse the writing

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 16 Apr 2014 21:53

Hello Dutch. Sorry to hear you had a fall. I hope you are ok and not badly hurt. Take care both you and Jan. xx

dutch

dutch Report 17 Apr 2014 16:29

Hi Sylvia
thank you Jan has is not well had docter yesterday and he has lung problems ,docter has give him two lots of tables but he is in bed im having problems to walk the dog but he has to go and my feet sre swelling but got to dry
xx

dutch

dutch Report 19 Apr 2014 09:19

Jan is still sick have had another docter he is not to drive or be in sun but every time he takes his tables he is sick,on wednsday i tried to work our dog and he say alittle one and i was pulled down to the payerment outside the church ,as it was there was alady and came to try and pick me up which after she put the dog outside her house she manger to left me ,but i have heat my leg nothing is going very good for us at the moment ,Jans brother had it and it took 6 weeks to go but they were not being sick like up he cant eat as that comes back but i have no help only from one of my nureses and Jans mom but shes 80 years old but she comes and does things here and walks the dog,sorry to put something on again but i dont speak the dutch langwitce hope i have slelt this write on here thank you for leasing
x

Sallie

Sallie Report 19 Apr 2014 12:10

Hi Joyce,

Sorry to hear that Jan is so poorly, I hope that he will start feeling better very soon.

You take care, and watch what you are doing, as you don't want to fall again.

I hope that you will soon feel better too.

Love and best wishes to you both.

From Sallie and Alun.xx

Phyll

Phyll Report 19 Apr 2014 15:56

Dutch

You really need more help

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 20 Apr 2014 06:51

Sorry you and Jan are having such problems, Joyce, thank heavens Jan's Mum is well enough to help out.

it's ridiculous that you can't get more help tho.

I hope Jan will feel better soon and you must take care so you don't fall again

Talk to you soon

Lizxx