General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Unable to add names to tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LindaAngela

LindaAngela Report 9 Apr 2014 19:17

What am I doing wrong?, for some reason I can't add names to my tree, a little box comes up asking me to input the name I want, but it has to be one that already exists on my clipboard, so I am stuck. :-|

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 9 Apr 2014 19:21

Silly question as usual from me but...........are you trying to type in the name or copy and paste it in.

I don't have a tree on here any more, so don't actually know how the system works :-S

LindaAngela

LindaAngela Report 9 Apr 2014 19:43

Typing the name in by going through the relative and adding either spouse, sibling, Father, Mother or child.
:-\

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 9 Apr 2014 19:53

I can only suggest you contact support and ask them for help, not much help am I :-(