General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mu hubby is so generous and thoughtful

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 23 Apr 2014 09:23

he has given me his cold. Had a lovely couple of days over Easter Walk on beach on Friday and even had a paddle. Lunch out on Saturday then the cold attacked him. And then yesterday after having my hair done and being told by the hairdresser I looked 10 years younger thought I might go back again today lol but by the evening I realised I had the cold. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say. Got a weekend away next month to look forward to.

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter break

Love Mary xx

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Apr 2014 09:41

What a very thoughtful and sharing Husband you have ;-). I do hope you feel better soon. :-)

wisechild

wisechild Report 23 Apr 2014 13:18

How sweet & unselfish of him to share.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 23 Apr 2014 18:56

Hope you are both lots better soon Mary, do take care.

How lovely to be told you look young, makes you feel great doesn't it?

Lizxxx