General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Good Laugh's Thursday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 15

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Apr 2015 08:59

:-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

Good friends make each other laugh, really good friends go for the snort :-D <3

<3Auntie Barb <3
<3Vicki <3

<3George,Foggy,Lilybids&Ali,Jeniwren,Merlin&Sasha,DaddyFly,
MrBelle,Budgiewudgie,Choccy&T <3

Fly

Fly Report 23 Apr 2015 09:01

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Apr 2015 09:02

Heyup Munchkin2 how your diddlin?? how is Dad today?? <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 23 Apr 2015 09:09

Dad is more alert today Munchkin <3 how is Cara after a night at home <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 23 Apr 2015 09:12

mornin' all my lovely friends - bit grey looking here today after a glorious day yesterday - might get better though - fingers crossed!!! :-D

Fly

Fly Report 23 Apr 2015 09:16

Hi AnnC :-D <3 dull and misty here :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Apr 2015 09:16

Morning one and all, a flying visit as I am off out in the garden before it brightens up and gets the hayfever hitting me too much.

Mersey sooooo pleased Cara is home <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Have a good day one and all. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 23 Apr 2015 09:17

Hi LG :-D <3 have a nice day ;-)

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 23 Apr 2015 09:17

Good morning Mersey how are things with you? Hope baby Cara is improving now she is at home. Hello to everyone else popping in today?

Have a good day everyone.

Keep smiling.

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Apr 2015 09:20

Sorry I was on the phone :-) <3

Good news about your Dad Fly, just keep topping his meds with happy juice ;-) :-D :-D

Good morning Sweetpea, the day is looking lovely here too, im getting ready to paint my fence :-0 :-D...

Good morning LG thanks Chucks, sending love to you and yours mwahhhhh <3 <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 23 Apr 2015 09:22

Hi Polly :-D <3

Munchkin happy juice topped up with lemonade ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 23 Apr 2015 09:24

Morning Mersey 3 hopefully she will continue to make good progress :-) and how is your Nan doing <3

Morning Fly <3 how are you feeling this morning and I hope you enjoy your day :-) and it's good to read that your Dad is more alert today :-) does that mean he is behaving :-D

Morning AnnCardiff <3 enjoy whatever you are going to be doing today :-) and have a lovely day <3

Morning La Goner <3 how's it going with you :-) and I hope you enjoy whatever you are going to do today :-)

Morning PollyinBrum <3 how things with you today :-) I hope you have a very nice day :-)

Although we had a cold and rather cloudy start to the day in my corner of Kent, things have started to brighten up, and by late morning we should see some bright sunny spells developing :-) and with temperatures of about 18C, in the light breeze that will be around, it should feel pleasantly warm out and about ;-)

I have an appointment later this morning with my consultant at the eye clinic of my local hospital, could make my day a good laugh Thursday ;-) seeing that I blew my top with the consultants at the other hospital where my eye op was done ;-) so wish me luck ;-) and wherever you are and whatever you are planning on doing, take care, smile, enjoy, and make the most of your day :-) :-) :-)

And remember that for every minute you spend being are angry with someone or something ;-) you lose sixty seconds of happiness ;-)

:-) :-) :-) Have A Lovely Day Everyone :-) :-) :-)

<3 <3 <3 Barbs <3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3 Baby Cara <3 <3 <3
<3 <3<3 Emma daughter Vicki <3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3 Fly & Her Dad <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Apr 2015 09:25

Good morning Polly :-D <3 Im super duper thank you <3 hope all is well with you and yours and you are enjoying the sunshine <3 <3

Fly don't forget the umberella, cherry on a stick, and a straw :-D :-D ;-)

Fly

Fly Report 23 Apr 2015 09:30

Morning OneFoot :-D <3 Dad will never behave ;-)

Not going that far Munchkin :-0 ;-) he can make do with a straw :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 23 Apr 2015 09:35

Hmmm :-S for some reason my bit to Mersey did not post correctly :-S so here it is ;-)

Morning Mersey 3 hopefully she will continue to make good progress :-) and how is your Nan doing <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 23 Apr 2015 09:36

Morning, Morning <3 <3 :-D :-D

Who's nicked me sun :-| :-|

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 23 Apr 2015 09:40

Damn :-S try again ;-)

Morning Mersey <3 how are things with you this morning:-) I was pleased to read that Baby Cara has been allowed home <3 hopefully she will continue to make good progress :-) and how is your Nan doing <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 23 Apr 2015 09:42

Morning Londonbelle <3 trust all is well with you and yours this morning ;-) Hiya Ralphie <3

Fly

Fly Report 23 Apr 2015 09:42

OneFoot i can see it :-S

Hiya Belle :-D <3 it was not me :-0

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 23 Apr 2015 09:51

Morning OFITG <3 :-D

Hope your Appt goes well today <3....remember deep breaths and count to 10 ;-) :-D