General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

YooHoo Monday xx Mersey ~~~~~~~~x

Page 0 + 1 of 6

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 11 May 2015 09:51

<3 To all were is Mersey hope you are alright today :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 11 May 2015 09:54

She will still be fast asleep Barbra ;-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 11 May 2015 09:56

Hya fly will delete this when Mersey Arrives .Hope you & your dad are alright this Morning .we have sunshine here .cold wind though :-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 11 May 2015 10:02

Goodmorning goodmorning to you and you and you and you

<3 <3 :-D :-D <3 <3

Barbra please dont delete just change it from Mersey to Monday ...we can carry it on as the daily thread :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 mwahhhhh

Fly

Fly Report 11 May 2015 10:06

Here she is ;-)

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

Barbra Dad not too bad thanks <3 hows you <3 i am ok :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 11 May 2015 10:10

Hello Mersey. Hope you are feeling better today <3 I am fine I think Fly x local shops in a bit after me cuppa love to all see you later :-D :-D :-D :-D x

Fly

Fly Report 11 May 2015 10:11

See yer Barbra ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 11 May 2015 10:13

Morning Barbra <3 have a good day and make the most of it and enjoy yourself<3

Morning Fly <3 how are you feeling today <3 and how is your Dad feeling this morning <3 I was appalled to read about the problems you've been having with the carers :-0 I really hope you get things sorted out quickly <3 not just for your peace of mind but also for your Dad's well being <3

Morning Mersey <3 are you feeling any better this morning <3 and I hope all is well with your Nan and Baby Cara <3 wishing you and yours a lovely day <3

We had a rather foggy but mild start to the day in my corner of Kent :-) the fog is now clearing away :-) and the forecast is that and once that clears we should have a pleasant day with plenty bright sunshine throughout the day :-) and as temperatures could reach 22C it will feel quite warm :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing ;-) make the most of your day, take care, smile, have fun, and enjoy yourself :-) :-) :-)

And did you know that some say ;-) common sense is our best sense ;-) if that is true ;-) why is it not used more :-S

<3 <3 <3 Wishing Everyone A Lovely Day <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 11 May 2015 10:13

Thankyouuuuuuu Barbra mwahhhhhh :-D :-D <3 <3

Hiya Munchkin2 all good here thanks...how about you and DaddyFly......

What happened last night with P and the carers...did he get em :-D ;-) <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 11 May 2015 10:19

Morning OneFoot :-D <3 how are you today <3 Dad is doing ok <3 this morning's carers are just passing the blame :-|

Munchkin P did tell them but don't think they took any notice :-0 waiting for the district nurse to phone :-) she should pick up what was reported yesterday by the sitter :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 11 May 2015 10:25

Good morning OFITG all good here thanks enjoying the sunshine, hope all is ok with you :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

Fly let them have it full barrells :-D :-D <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 11 May 2015 10:27

Yoohoo Barbra, Fly, Mersey & OFITG <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D :-D

Sun is just coming out here so off out in the garden :-D :-D

Catch you later~~~~~ <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 11 May 2015 10:28

Hi Belle~~~~bye Belle <3 <3 :-D

Fly

Fly Report 11 May 2015 10:28

Munchkin dare not say too much this morning until we get sorted out :-| the morning ones are the culprits and were told :-) now they want to soak his feet 3 times a week :-0 there is nothing wrong with his feet :-| but they know best :-S

Fly

Fly Report 11 May 2015 10:29

Hi and Bye Belle :-0 :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 11 May 2015 10:35

Fly <3 diddling along fine thanks <3 but found out by chance this morning trough Facebook :-| that my sister's ex husband, a nice guy :-) was rushed into hospital at the weekend after suffering a heart attack :-(

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 11 May 2015 10:35

mornin' all my lovely friends - still half asleep here - slept like a log and can't wake up properly - wouldn't be up now had it not been for my cat keep patting my face :-D

Fly

Fly Report 11 May 2015 10:40

Morning AnnC :-D <3 WAKEY WAKEY ;-)

OneFoot <3 hope he is ok <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 11 May 2015 10:43

Morning Londonbelle <3 how's you this morning <3 have a lovely day and I hope you enjoy your time in the garden <3 Morning Ralphie <3

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how are you fairing today <3 wakey wakey girl :-D time you were up and and enjoying the day <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 11 May 2015 10:49

Goooooooood morning Sweetpea......I was like that this morning, me peepers were stuck together :-D :-D...have a lovely day mwahhhh :-D <3 <3