General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

KNEE TIME

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 13 May 2015 06:59

MAY BE FUN ROUND HERE ,,,,,,NOT,,,,,,
OH HAS TO GO INTO HOSPITAL FOR FOUR DAYS THEN
SIX MONTHS GETTING BETTER THEN REPEAT IT ALL AGAIN HE'S HAVING KNEE REPLACEMENTS BOTH KNEES BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
LOOKS LIKE A VERY INTENSE TIME,,JUST WAITING FOR ADDMISSION DATE.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 13 May 2015 07:21

Oh Gwen, life is going to be difficult but just grit your teeth, and think how nimble o.h.will be when he's been 'done'

Good luck to you both

Lizxx

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 13 May 2015 07:30

My friend has had both knees done too.

She recovered very well from both but did say she tried too hard to get mobile after the first one so set her recovery back a bit .

Your OH needs to take things as easy as he can

Hope YOU will get some help though Gwen as its going to be difficult for you both for a while

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 13 May 2015 08:57

Now you are going to really grit your teeth and think how much help he will be to you with bionic knees Gwen. Hope he gets a date soon as the sooner it is done the better. You do need to have some help though Gwen as you will not be able to fetch and carry for him.

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 13 May 2015 09:53

Dizzi you will need someone to do the fetching and carrying for you both..

OH will need to take things fairly easy but still walk and exercise the knee.

Good Luck to both of you.