General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Blossoming Monday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 9

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Aug 2015 09:50

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

Sometimes we try to be normal but it gets boring so we get back to us :-D ;-)

Mwahhhhh <3 <3

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 31 Aug 2015 09:57

Morning Mersey :-D :-D

Wrong title today for the thread.

Should be Wet Monday or similar.

:-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Aug 2015 10:01

Good morning Mr M :-D

Its a bit dank here at the moment, but great for the flowers :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 31 Aug 2015 10:13

Hiya Mersey <3 how are you this morning <3 and how's your Nan and your Mum doing <3 have a nice day <3 and enjoy yourself <3 and make this one of those good old days you're going to recall in the years ahead :-D

We have a rather cloudy start to the day with scattered showers here in my corner of Kent :-( and the forecast is for the showers to persist throughout the day :-) becoming heavy and thundery at time :-( before clearing by the late afternoon :-) it will also feel cooler today with the temperature hovering around 60°F :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) stay dry :-) take care :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to smile :-)

And remember that a smile is not just a smile ;-) it is also an acknowledging wave ;-) a reaching handshake ;-) a friendly wink ;-) a warm hug ;-) a smile may be a simple thing ;-) but a smile means something ;-) because one of the nicest things you can give to someone ;-) is that thing called recognition ;-)

<3 Wishing Everyone An Enjoyable Bank Holiday Monday <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Aug 2015 10:18

Good morning OFITG :-D <3 all well here thanks <3 How about yourself, how are you doing, and we can tell if you are telling porkies ..... ;-) ;-) watch out for the waggy fingers you are surrounded :-D :-D <3

LynGinN

LynGinN Report 31 Aug 2015 10:24

Morning Mersey and everybody :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3

It's a horrible, wet, miserable Bank Holiday Monday, and one of those days I'll be happy not to recall in the years ahead :-D ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Aug 2015 10:24

Morning Mersey, Mr M & OFITG <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

Gloomy Monday here :-(

Looking on the bright side it can only get better :-D :-D...can't it :-0 :-0

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 31 Aug 2015 10:27

Hiya MR_MAGOO :-) how goes it with you today ;-) and whatever you will be doing ;-) ignore the weather and just enjoy your day <3

Mersey <3 I am doing OK just now :-) meaning ;-) as well as can be expected :-D and thanks for asking <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Aug 2015 10:27

Morning GiN <3 :-D

It could be worse.....you could be sat in a tent :-0 ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Aug 2015 10:28

Good morning Lyn .....mwahhhhh :-D <3

Good morning Belle....mwahhhhh :-D <3

Are you doing anything nice today or just chillaxing ;-) ;-) :-D

LynGinN

LynGinN Report 31 Aug 2015 10:29

Morning Belle :-D :-D <3 <3

You won't be likely to find me in a tent, even on a sunny day :-D ;-)

Today is also the anniversary of my first wedding - and if I remember right, the weather was just like this - must have been an omen :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 31 Aug 2015 10:30

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope all is fine with you and yours this morning <3 have a lovely day <3 and remember ;-) that time flies when you're enjoying yourself <3 Morning Ralphie <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Aug 2015 10:32

Same old, same old Mersey ;-) :-D

LynGinN

LynGinN Report 31 Aug 2015 10:32

Morning Mersey :-D :-D <3 <3

I don't think I'll be going anywhere, but I've got some cheese scones to make for tomorrows pop up cafe, and maybe I'll bake some bread ......... in the bread maker :-D ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Aug 2015 10:33

Sounds like a forgettable day, GiN ;-) :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Aug 2015 10:34

Do like pop up cafe :-D :-D. Always makes me smile :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 31 Aug 2015 10:35

Morning to you Lyn <3 how are you <3 have a lovely day and enjoy yourself whatever your are planning on doing today <3 and your anniversary of your my first wedding must remind you of when you were foot loose and fancy free :-D

LynGinN

LynGinN Report 31 Aug 2015 10:36

Yes, it is a good name, Belle :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 31 Aug 2015 10:37

Happy baking Lyn..... :-D :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 31 Aug 2015 10:39

Morning everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

After a very rainy night the sun is trying to come out..still very warm here though. I have cleaned my kitchen floor and bedrooms...cos I have the Darlinks later and most of the week as they don't go back till Thursday, their mum is back tomorrow :-0 :-0

Oh happy days :-( :-(