General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thinking of Elaine, Flying Doctor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 16 Apr 2016 10:36

One year since we lost Elaine, bless her. I do miss her.

I imagine Elaine and Joyce, Deanna and Caz partying with the stars now, literally with all those gone recently, as it's Deanna's birthday on Monday.

Lizxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Apr 2016 11:52

Gosh is it a year aready. No wonder the numbers on here at getting low, we lost so many of the stalwarts in the past few years. Much missed as are Deanna, Joyce, BC, Caz and Daff.

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 16 Apr 2016 13:02

Like Ann..I just can't believe it's a year....so many of our old friends on here have gone.and are missed .I have an idea that Jean Durant was one of the first that we lost..
The boards used to move a lot quicker then,but they were more general and not specific to areas or groups,so anyone joined in if a topic interested them.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 16 Apr 2016 23:11

When I first visited the boards it would take ages to go through nearly 10 pages each evening now things are very different.

Lizx