General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Armed Forces Day in Liverpool Today

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Jun 2017 11:43

Wishing everyone a Wonderful day. <3 <3

Thoughts and prayers for you all.....we applaud you
for everything you have done and do <3 <3

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 24 Jun 2017 12:15

Thank you Mersey, there are several ex service personnel on here who will appreciate your thoughts. :-)

There are still service personnel at the sharp end.

Thoughts with you all on your day. :-) <3

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 24 Jun 2017 12:34

:-) <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 24 Jun 2017 13:41

Ah that figures why my little Grandson was shouting planes,planes, look Nana down the phone to me . I have now been told it was the Red Arrows :-D :-D :-D. At 2 years old he does not realise I could not see them ;-) :-D :-D :-D

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 24 Jun 2017 18:43

I hope you had a wonderful day.

My daughter and I went to Folkestone, but it was fine drizzle and with a really wild wind on the cliff top, the tents were really being battered.
Such a shame after all the preparations and the glorious weather we had earlier this week.

The music was good and I was interested to see a Gurkha playing bagpipes. I didn't realise it was a chosen instrument for them.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 24 Jun 2017 22:33

And didnt Andrew give a performnance of a first prized ninny.