Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help needed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

joyce

joyce Report 20 Aug 2013 21:01

I have only just recently got back in touch with 1 of my only living relatives, but unfortunately I have not heard from her in well over a year. I came across a breast cancer charity site in Oz called Joy's memory (a shortened name used by her). The site had names of some of her relatives over there. Iv tried messaging them but I have had no response from any of them? I desperately need to find out if my aunt has passed away, as I will continue to search till I know. Does anyone know how to search for a death in Oz?....I would be very grateful for any advice :0)..ps im quite new to all this, so any help or guidance would be brilliant. many thanks

Joyce Hardy resided in Melbourne VIC

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 21 Aug 2013 06:57

Does the charity have an address that you can write too. There must be some way people get in touch to donate

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 21 Aug 2013 09:15

http://www.genesreunited.co.za/boards/board/tips_board/thread/1330205