Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for my birth brothers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marie

Marie Report 19 Aug 2014 21:13

im looking for my brothers I am the youngest so they will not know I exist

D.O.B 03-03-1965 BORN IN ST KEVINS HOSP DUBLIN ( NAME GIVEN AT BIRTH JAMES PATRICK QUINN)
D.O.B 29-12-1963 BORN IN HOLLES ST HOSP DUBLIN (NAME GIVEN AT BIRTH STEPHEN GEORGE QUINN)

OUR MOTHERS NAME IS HELENA QUINN

patchem

patchem Report 19 Aug 2014 22:38

Welcome to the boards, Marie.

Have you looked to see if your brothers are in anyone's tree on here?

And have you put them and your parents in your tree, so others can contact you?

I am assuming that they have been adopted, otherwise you need to remove their exact date of birth.

Marie

Marie Report 16 Nov 2014 19:17

yes they have been adopted x

patchem

patchem Report 16 Nov 2014 20:04

I think you need to change your title to include 'Ireland'.
I do not know what rules apply there.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 16 Nov 2014 20:23

Helena, there seems to be an adoption contact register for Eire, this might be helpful to you:

http://www.aai.gov.ie/attachments/article/24/ApplicationFormEnglish.pdf

Have you checked to see if either of them have a tree on here? You never know, worth a try. Use search box above right, and enter names of any family members you can. You can try contacting anyone who has a match.