Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Mark Carless 1964 son of Rosemary

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 28 Nov 2014 05:26

Hi all. I guess im a drop in the ocean, I never relised how many people around the world are looking for family and freinds. For the first time im wiping away my flow of tears and dissapointments and now I am asking for help. I would love closure, even if its rejection then I can move on. If anyone knows of these 2 people I would love some assistance. Or if there are any Marks out there and their mothers name is Rosemary Carless/Coppock, your Long lost Sister and daughter is waiting here for a reply :-)

Choccy

Choccy Report 28 Nov 2014 07:21

PM sent with possible contact details

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 28 Nov 2014 22:37

Go to Search at the top and select Search All Member Trees for Rosemary. Looks like she is a member of this site.

Rose

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 29 Nov 2014 00:01

Hi rose thank you for your reply. Sorry if there is a misunderstanding but I'm not looking for my husbands first wife. I am his first wife. I'm looking for my birth mother Rosemary careless/ coppock 1945 And my biological brother Mark careless 1972 My birth name is lorraine carless but my adopted name is lorraine Raynor 1966. <3

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Nov 2014 00:08

Lorraine - the comment about not being related to your husband is under Rose's research notes.

We sometimes find that novice posters assume that because we've found relevant records that we are some sort of relation - many of the regular posters have something similar :-D

Anyway. Despite Choccy sending you possible contact details, its still worth you following Rose' suggestion to search all members trees & send a message to Rosemary

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Dec 2014 15:04

These are her parents
Name: Alfred E Coppock
Spouse Surname: Heudebourck
Date of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep 1936
Registration district: Essex South Western
Inferred County: Essex
Volume Number: 4a
Page Number: 960
Find Spouse: Name: Violet Heudebourck

Name: Alfred Ernest Coppock
Birth Date: 13 Dec 1908
Date of Registration: Dec 1974
Age at Death: 66
Registration district: Waltham Forest
Inferred County: Greater London
Volume: 15
Page: 1142

Name: Violet Coppock
Birth Date: 12 Dec 1907
Date of Registration: Sep 1977
Age at Death: 69
Registration district: Waltham Forest
Inferred County: Greater London
Volume: 15
Page: 0862

Now as Rosemary husband looks to have remarried in 1969 it's possible that Rosemary was the informant and that would give her surname at that time . I can't see her re marrying as Carless

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Dec 2014 15:15

Peter Carless is living in Rochester kent with his second wife. Maybe he knows where mark is

If you want his address let me know and I will PM it

malyon

malyon Report 15 Dec 2014 17:57

hi
i can see 2 children born to carless in essex mark p carless 1964 and lorraine 1966
you must have the wrong date for mark hope this is helps

yvonne

patchem

patchem Report 15 Dec 2014 19:11

Yvonne,

We tend not to put up full birth details of living people, because there are security issues.
I know they can easily be found on free bmd, but there is no need to post the full information.

Lorraine put 1964 at the top of the page, so 1972 probably a slip of the finger.

If both are definitely adopted then the full birth details are OK

Added:
Any reason why this post has started again after a 2 week gap - thought Lorraine would be in touch if info. no good?

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 16 Dec 2014 00:00

Hello to you all. Firstly a sincere thank you for the information.
Choccy above sent me a PM with some information that has not yet been confirmed. I have a relative checking on this info just after xmas who is travelling through essex. I will let you know after this occurs. Then i guess if its not ill start again.
Yes 1972 was another year for another family member and my error, should have typed 1964.
And yes that is rosemarys family above.
I have spoken to Peter careless he does not know the whereabouts of rosemary or Mark.
I was adopted but to my knowledge mark wasnt. If you know any different about Mark this may help and explain as to why i cant find any further information about him, bar his birth certificate. Thank you again Lorraine

jax

jax Report 16 Dec 2014 03:18

Lorraine

Have you tried contacting Rosemary who has a tree on here?

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 16 Dec 2014 04:18

Hi Jax, yes I have, twice and no answer, however its only been 2 weeks.
Lorraine

Locket18

Locket18 Report 17 Dec 2014 15:45

There is a Rosemary G Coppock living in KT5 which is Surrey. Age guide 65 plus. She is living alone.

Locket18

Locket18 Report 17 Dec 2014 16:00

I have sent you a PM

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 17 Dec 2014 16:24

The mum is Rosemary I Coppock not Rosemary G

jax

jax Report 17 Dec 2014 16:49

looks like that Rosemary was born Surrey and did'nt marry.....so not the right lady

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 4 Jan 2015 00:27

Well I would like to share my great news. After 30 yrs of research this site has helped me. Rolo gave me information (address ) that lead me to my birth mother and I found out I jave 3 brothers too. I'm leaving Aussie next week to England to reunite with family. Thank you too all who contributed in my search but a BIG thankyou to Rolo . regards lorraine xxxx :-)

jax

jax Report 4 Jan 2015 02:22

That's great news Lorraine, hope you have a wonderful meeting with the family

Bit confused on who Rolo was.....worked out it is Choccy :-)

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 4 Jan 2015 07:32

My apologies Choccy, didnt sleep much last night and had a few celebration drinks. Again thanks for the help Choccy, it's changed my life. Lorraine xxxxx :) :-) :-) :-)

Choccy

Choccy Report 4 Jan 2015 08:13

That's wonderful news Lorraine :-D

xx