Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Angela Cecil GR MEMBER

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

xtootsy16x

xtootsy16x Report 2 Jan 2015 17:20

Can the above GR Member please get in contact with me.. the first 4 membership number starts 1152**** I do know the last 4 numbers, we have a connection.. many thanks

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 Jan 2015 17:44

It's unlikely that she will see this post if she isn't already looking at her messages tootsy, have you checked to see if the message you have sent has been opened ? ( the 'envelope' will have disappeared )

xtootsy16x

xtootsy16x Report 2 Jan 2015 17:53

hi yes keeping my eyes peeled thanks

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 2 Jan 2015 18:06

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1348159

"of Colchester". How sure are you about that? Colchester could have been were she was born?

Added - as per Jacqueline's post earlier today Tues 20 Jan, the thread linked in this post has been deleted.

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 Jan 2015 18:07

She's on the electoral rolls on here, up to date. so you could write.

xtootsy16x

xtootsy16x Report 2 Jan 2015 18:10

thank you,I know where she was born and living now I am hoping she will see this message also :-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 2 Jan 2015 18:20

Don't hold your breath! Writing to her is more likely to get a result - she may not be an active site user anymore. How much does a second class postage stamp cost??

As RRose said, keep an eye on your sent message box.

jax

jax Report 2 Jan 2015 20:14

The membership number is a few years old .....she may have been a free member or never looked at the boards ....not everyone who starts up an account is active on the boards even if they have paid

xtootsy16x

xtootsy16x Report 19 Jan 2015 14:33

:-(

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 19 Jan 2015 17:59

Have you written or have you decided not to bother??

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 20 Jan 2015 09:44

As you know where she is living, what is the problem? I can't see one

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 20 Jan 2015 11:09

the thread highlighted above has now been deleted