Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Carl Wootten Kimberworth. Trevor Cross Rotherham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

janet

janet Report 23 Jan 2015 02:26

I am looking for an elderly gentleman called Carl wootton. He once went out with a lady when he was very young called Evelyn Cross. Carl had a child with Evelyn called Trevor Cross born in 1956. Carl Wootten lived in the Kimberworth area of Rotherham. Evelyn went on to marry Gerald Ellis who has sadly passed away now. Evelyn is my nannan. She is in her 80's now and I guess Carl is too. I would so very much like to make contact with my grandad. I have never met him. I have great grand kids of his... Thank you for reading this message. Thanks Janet

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 23 Jan 2015 05:20

Surname looks to be Wootton.

Try here:

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 23 Jan 2015 05:27

Very sorry to say it looks as though he died in 2007 in Rotherham. He was Carl Desmond born in 1935.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 23 Jan 2015 05:40

Looks like he married 3 times and had some children.

Rose

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 23 Jan 2015 10:06

In case you wanted to order a copy of the DC, this is the gro reference

Name: Carl Desmond Wootton
Birth Date: 5 Nov 1935
Date of Registration: Jan 2007
Age at Death: 72
Registration district: Rotherham
Inferred County: Derbyshire, Yorkshire
Volume: -1
Page: -1
Register Number: A64B
District and Subdistrict: 045/1A
Entry Number: 052

Order from http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/ at a cost of £9.25 inc worldwide P&P. The informant might be a relative if you wanted to follow that up. Bear in mind that they may not know of your parent's existence.