Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jose Miguel Fernandez Bonilla/Nickson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jennifer

jennifer Report 27 Mar 2015 07:12

Hi, I am trying to trace the whereabouts of Jose. He was born in Blanes Spain, but has spent most of his life in Granada, and that was where we had contact with him last. He is in his 30 's and is tall and slim build. His family in the U.K.would love to get in contact with him and have been trying to find him for a long time. If anyone has any information regarding Jose, please let us know.

Pam

Pam Report 27 Mar 2015 09:04

Have you tried Facebook ?

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 27 Mar 2015 09:25

What happened to your other thread?

Info given on there..........

Pam

Pam Report 27 Mar 2015 10:34

Suggested Facebook in a pm this is the reply:

Hi, Yes I have tried Facebook but the one on Facebook isn't my relation. Thank you though

Pam

Pam Report 27 Mar 2015 10:35

Jennifer may have removed the other thread instead of removing the birth date information.

jennifer

jennifer Report 29 Mar 2015 22:42

Hi Pam, Yes I removed my first posting after you pointed out about the date of birth. I then thought that may be there was too much information on my first posting so decided to re-write it, Jennifer