Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Martin E Welton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Thomas

Thomas Report 18 May 2015 20:59

Hello all. I hope you can help. My biological father Martin E Welton of rugby had a daughter around 6-10 years before I was born so around 1981 give or take a few years. I didn't know if there is anyway of finding information out as I am trying to track her down.

Thanks for reading

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 May 2015 21:20

was he married to her mum ? if so you should be able to find her name by finding their marriage for the mmn

Kay????

Kay???? Report 18 May 2015 21:20

Hi Thomas,

If the child was in her mothers surname then it may not be easy to find her birth registration without a christian name or surname.

Thomas

Thomas Report 18 May 2015 21:26

I do not know the mothers name. I did think it was going to be a long shot to be honest.

malyon

malyon Report 18 May 2015 22:32

hi
sent a p m to you

yvonne

Thomas

Thomas Report 19 May 2015 08:19

Thanks for the help much appreciated