Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bernard Williams

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 4 Feb 2016 06:56

Bernard L Williams b.1948 lived Overton Close Birmingham until recently. He is my cousin and only recently discovered through Genes but unfortunately house has been sold. Would like to find him.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Feb 2016 07:08

Can't the estate agent help, often they have the new address forwarding on mail

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 4 Feb 2016 07:12

Thank you for that but I live in Oz so getting that sort of thing done in England is a bit difficult for me -- but I'll bear it in mind.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Feb 2016 07:13

If you found him through genes then are two bernard Williams who have trees on here , Have you tried messaging through the members trees links

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Feb 2016 07:26

This estate agent seems to have dealt with property in Overton close , it's worth an email

Shipways
208 Stratford Road
Shirley
West Midlands
B90 3AG

T: 0121 744 4595
E: shirley@?sequencehome.co.uk