Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Pat Cummings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 May 2016 19:48

Hello dear members !

I am pretty new here as member, but done some research already as non member with pay per view. And also before on other sites but with no success.

As the subject tells, I am looking for Mrs. Pat Cummings.

What I know:
- her age today would be approx. 81-83
- maiden name: Patricia Wilkinson
- lived in Gillingham/Kent in 1949
- married Peter L. Cummings presumably before 1958
- last known address was Hitchin/Hertfortshire (I have been there in 1981 but know she was living there a bit longer, until somewhen in 1990s)

I know a bit more but I'm not sure if it is allowed to post here. (Children's names and approx age of two of them, full address in Hitchin, profession of her husband Peter Cummings)

Unfortunately I didn't have one single lucky moment in my research and now hope to get a hint here.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards

Micha

Rambling

Rambling Report 19 May 2016 19:59

It will help to know that according to marriage in Chatham Patricia has middle initial A

If you want to send info by message from than post it here click on my name and send the details and I will see what I can find.

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 May 2016 20:17

Thank you Rambling Rose, I just sent you a message. :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 May 2016 21:49

Thanks to Rambling Rose it looks as I am miles forward suddenly in my research.
I can only say a huge thank you for the infos I got, I'm stunned.
Thanks bunches Rambling Rose ! <3

Rambling

Rambling Report 19 May 2016 22:10

Fingers crossed! :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 May 2016 10:36

Again thanks to Rambling Rose and all the information I got sent I was able to get in contact with Pat. We have been talking and I am happy more than words can say.
Thank you Rambling Rose ! <3
And thank you also to all who read my topic and maybe looked things up also.

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 May 2016 11:05

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D