Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Denise Jane Nickless

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 30 May 2016 11:22

Hi I'm trying to find my birth mother. Denise Jane Nickless. She was born in 1950. I think in Oldbury or Wolverhampton. She married John Clarke 1969. I was born in August 1968 in Wolverhampton.. She has since had two sons in 1970 & 1972

Thank you.

malyon

malyon Report 30 May 2016 11:44

Julie you should remove your email address not allowed

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 30 May 2016 11:44

welcome to the boards Julie :-)

first of all, you must remove your email address - not allowed on this site and also for your own security

can you give us a location? country, county

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 30 May 2016 11:46

West Bromwich?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 30 May 2016 11:46

Welcome to the boards, Julie.

I haven't looked for records of Denise yet, but will do.

In the meantime, please remove your email address from your message.
If anyone finds out anything, they will send you a personal message via GR, and GR will notify you by email - we don't need to know your email address for that, and it's safer for you.

That's assuming Denise is alive.
If we should find that she has died, then details might be posted on here, so keep looking here too.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 30 May 2016 11:54

Birth in West Bromwich, and marriage in Dudley.

Not appearing on searchelectoralroll with middle initial (and John as second person), but several possibilities without.

Several results with middle initial, but not with John.
Several in Birmingham, where second son was born - though that was a while ago.

One result on 192.com, on ER in West Midlands until 2003, with first son - also a William J.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 30 May 2016 12:35

PM sent to Julie with that address, in case it's of use, though they may not live there now.

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 May 2016 13:36

check trees, have also sent a message

EDIT maybe I have it wrong? in light of other e roll results found by ArgyllGran?

the one with the tree on here is correct.

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 May 2016 16:03

Possible family contacts PMd.