Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Veronica Evelyn Bailey ( Lamb ) ( Blackpool )

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 15 Jul 2016 07:53

Hello,
I just wondered if anyone knew how I could find out a personnel address or contact for Veronica Evelyn Bailey ( Lamb ) .

I am getting quite excited as this is most certainly I am sure my friends birth mother who we are trying to get an address for just so she could write to her .
Any advice please would be greatly helpful
Very kind regards
Jane x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Jul 2016 08:20

Write to that address surely :-)

Not seeing that marriage though to mr Bailey

Jane

Jane Report 15 Jul 2016 08:36

No I can't see a marriage either. However I found birth of another daughter and says Lisa Bailey or lamb and ironic that a Veronica Evelyn Bailey aged 77 which is what I would have put her at is on the companies house register.
Although it's an address its flats so she probably owns the complex xxxx

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Jul 2016 08:42

Well as that is a registered address then correspondence would go that address

It's still worth a try but any letter needs to very careful in what is written

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Jul 2016 08:46

It would seem from that birth reg that she wasn't married to mr Bailey

She could still be Lamb

Jane

Jane Report 15 Jul 2016 09:09

No I can't see a marriage either. However I found birth of another daughter and says Lisa Bailey or lamb and ironic that a Veronica Evelyn Bailey aged 77 which is what I would have put her at is on the companies house register.
Although it's an address its flats so she probably owns the complex xxxx

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Jul 2016 09:21

Don't think she owns the block - see

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00693476

The address you quote (which might be best to delete to protect her privacy) was quoted as being current in 1994. She resigned in that year.

The property is quoted on http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices (http://tinyurl.com/hcf4awp) as having been sold in 2003. Its still worth writing to the address in case the current owners/occupiers have a forwarding address.

You could always access the Land Registry entry to see if her name was on the deeds. There is a small fee, something like £3.
https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry

Jane

Jane Report 15 Jul 2016 09:39

Thank you very much for that information. You can tell I am not used to this . I have tried to get her details from 192.com they have her listed but I have to buy credits so guess il do that .
Thank you so much and yes I will delete her address.
Kind regards
Jane xxxx

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Jul 2016 09:56

Not sure if its worth accessing 192.com as it looks as if she has 'opted out' of the commercial register. Entries where that hasn't occurred give the years of occupancy. Hers doesn't.

As its the only lead, write to the address you have. You've nothing to lose and everything to gain.
You could research the addresses quoted for the other directors who resigned at the same time - they may have kept in contact.
Try using 192.com, input their surname and post code - that will tell you which years they were registered at the address. You can do that without having to purchase credits. Then 'google' the address. Estate Agent websites often shown when it was last sold. That helps to eliminate the 'opting out' scenario.

Another useful site is http://www.thephonebook.bt.com - on line phone directory. Of course, a number of people don't have a land-line or are Ex Directory.

Jane

Jane Report 15 Jul 2016 10:45

Thank you so much . Yes I just purchased 11.00 worth of credits from 192.com waste of time just told me what I already knew .
Very good idea about contacting other directors . I have a lot of writing to do.
Many many thanks again xxxx

Rambling

Rambling Report 15 Jul 2016 11:32

Jane I have sent you a message, re possible marriages for daughter and maybe location..goes without saying any approach must be discreet.

Rambling

Rambling Report 15 Jul 2016 11:58

Possible marriage sent, e roll to 2006 for Veronica?

'possible' FB info that might identify whether on the right track... ?