Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sisters jackie and nicola

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Askin

Askin Report 26 Jul 2016 17:43

Hi all i know a very long shot in the dark but believe it or not with help from a friend i found 3 sisters and two brothers on this sight six years ago. I am now looking for two sisters who lived in Durham in the late 1970' to early 80's and like i said a long shot as have no surname that i can remember. They were friends of mine in the 1970's. Pretty sure Nicola will be around 45 ish and Jackie maybe around 5 years older.

Kind regards Ashx

malyon

malyon Report 26 Jul 2016 17:52

jf Nicola was born in 70's she would have only been a baby if she is about 45 ish now might be hard to find them with no surname

Askin

Askin Report 26 Jul 2016 17:55

Sorry have just edited my postt late 70's early 80's she was around my age and i am now 45.

Ashx

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 26 Jul 2016 19:21

If you remember where they lived then you might find a surname from old electoral directories for that address.
These would only be available in a library or archive in that area and can be searched by address, not surname.
The girls wouldn't be listed until they were 18 though.

Are there old school friends who remember them?

Askin

Askin Report 27 Jul 2016 16:21

Hi Gwyn thank u for advice but i have nothing apart from their first names and their mothers first name and the fact myself and my mum would visit them in Durham from London.

Regards Ash

Askin

Hi Gwyn thank u for advice but i have nothing apart from their first names and their mothers first name and the fact myself and my mum would visit them in Durham from London.

Regards Ash

Askin

Regards Ash