Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NORMAN G MANN

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marie

Marie Report 1 Oct 2016 09:58

looking for relatives of norman gerald mann. he lived in shortstown bedfordshire and worked on tne R33 and R100 airships. would like to know if he was the father of marjorie mann who emigrated to canada and married a harrold cameron. apparently she went to canada on an assisted passage and i think she was born in 1920.
marjorie was a bridesmaid to a friend with the surname barton in 1941. this is as far as i can get....regards marie

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 1 Oct 2016 12:02

Marie, you really should have added this to your other thread re: Marjorie which you never returned to.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1362392

I posted her entry into Canada where she lists her father as Norman Mann, Shortsdown.

malyon

malyon Report 1 Oct 2016 12:13

Marriages Jun 1921

GRAYSON Emily Mann Howden 9d 204 Scan available - click to view
Mann Norman G Grayson Howden 9d 204

birth for
margorie

Births Jun 1922 (>99%)

Mann Marjorie Grayson Depwade 4b 354

its the only birth with those parents name in uk