Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message Centre

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 23 Mar 2013 16:43

Unable to delete any message from my INBOX on this site

Can this please be fixed.

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 25 Mar 2013 14:40

I have just deleted a message from my Inbox without any trouble. Perhaps a direct message to Genes would sort it for you.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 25 Mar 2013 19:03

I deleted a batch over the weekend too no probs.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 25 Mar 2013 20:27

Well still no joy with this. Not working on Inbox or Sent messages.

Sent the Team a message but we all know what the reply will be.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 26 Mar 2013 13:45

Got this reply:

Please confirm which messages you are trying to delete so I can investigate this further for you

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 5 Apr 2013 21:11

I gather GB still has problems deleting messages and whilst some members who have large amounts of data connected to their account regularly get timed out, this isn't the case here as GB's message count isn't that high.

Are any other members having problems when trying to delete messages from their Inbox or Sent Messages Folders?

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 5 Apr 2013 23:31

Not having any problems at all, my messages are only about 2k, though.