Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Redvers George Hall born 1901

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pauline

Pauline Report 28 May 2015 15:12

The above was I have found out one of my Fathers brothers. any information please

Community Manager

Community Manager Advisor Report 28 May 2015 15:24

Hi Pauline

You are on the wrong board - please post again in Genealogy chat. You will have more help there from our members

Regards

Community Manager

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 29 May 2015 22:46

With all due respect Community Manager, the Find Ancestors board would probably be more appropriate.

EDIT: I should also mention that the Help Clinic (under Tools on the left of the boards) gives useful advice on what to do when requesting help, e.g. giving as much info as possible. So in Pauline's request it will help if she states where Redvers George Hall was born and who his parents were.

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 30 May 2015 11:47

As Pauline is a new poster, I will let her know that she has replies to her query :-)

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 30 May 2015 22:06

Pauline does have another thread on this family dating back to 2014 .............

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/.../ancestors/thread/1342720

I suggest that Pauline try searching Member Trees for possible connections