Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gollings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Walter

Walter Report 10 May 2004 22:33

hello, trying to build a family tree. Starting with W E Gollings (SNR) also known as Charlie, married Lena who had 6 kids. Shelia, Janet, Bridget, Jean, Nita, Walter Eric (JNR). All born in Scunthorpe as far as I am aware. Charlie worked on British Steel in Scunthorpe, Lena worked on the buses. Would appreciate any info connecting Charlie/Lena with their parents and going back even further if possible.

Molly

Molly Report 5 Feb 2020 14:41

Hello Lena and charlie are my great grandparents my grandmother Jean is there eldest child Lena's parents were Mary and Fred Hardy and Charlie's were Edith Gollings nee Wright and Wilfred Gollings

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 5 Feb 2020 14:56

Walter is no longer a member of GR and will not see your post, nor is there any way for you to contact him through GR