Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Colin Parker

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colin

Colin Report 8 Jun 2005 21:09

Colin Parker I am looking to find details of a George Stanley Parker who lived in Long Melford, Sudbury, Suffolk (UK). He had a wife Maud (nee Bird) and at least a daughter Kathleen (b1924). The only other details I have are that he was a Builders Labourer in 1947 and previously an Agricultural labourer (c1925). To other Parkers looking for relatives - has anyone knowledge of how to obtain census information - from say a known address and a definite date? Any help would be appreciated.

Sue

Sue Report 3 Mar 2008 21:32

Colin,

Have you tried findmypast.com - you can search most of the available census returns either by a persons name or by an address - just looking at the listings is free - there is a charge for more detailed information I believe.

Sue

Heather

Heather Report 21 Mar 2008 15:43

Colin

I have a Thomas Pace Parker married to a Louisa Jane Bird in 1907. There may be a connection somewhere along the line. If any help let me know.
Heather

greyghost

greyghost Report 5 Aug 2019 22:08

Old post Anthony, just like the others - same advice.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 Aug 2019 08:19

Anthony

You didn’t get a response when you added to this thread in 2008, so you’re not likely to get one now.