Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Richardson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerry

Kerry Report 19 Mar 2005 14:02

Looking for Kevin Taylor, date of bith 02/08/1963, Birth name Wayne Lee Richardson, place of birth Brighton. Adopted in the Crawley area in the 1960's and believe you may have moved up North in late 1960's. Your adoptive parents were Robert and Phylis Taylor whose address in Crawley was 10 Burlands, Langley Green. We believe he may be our brother and may not know of other siblings. If anyone has any information, please contact.

Gaz

Gaz Report 6 Feb 2024 23:07

I believe that you may be looking for me although Kevin Taylor is my older brother who was born in Feb 1959. All the details above are a match including my DOB and my original name before I was adopted. If we are related in any way then please get in contact

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 7 Feb 2024 08:35

Gaz
It’s very unlikely that Kerry will see your response as her enquiry is 19 years old

You can try and make contact by clicking on her name and sending a message

If she still has the same address she will receive it .

No guarantees though that she will pick it up or reply