Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rule Jones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bev

Bev Report 28 Dec 2006 04:00

My name is Bev and I am searching for John Rule Jones. All I know is that he married Thelma Louise Appleby in 1956. He became friends with my mother Lorna Waghorn nee Nankervis and I was born in 1959. Really would appreciate ANY information as I have never met this man however my mother told me before she died that John Rule Jones was my father. Please email me any details you have. Regards Bev

Graeme

Graeme Report 31 Jan 2020 22:20

hello Bev. I know it has been a long time since you posted your message but I have just come across it. I'm not sure if you are in Australia or overseas but I was born n Western Australia in 1950 and my father's name was John Rule Jones. I'm not sure if we are looking for the same person as I have came across his name a couple of time in WA.

Regards,
Graeme

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Jan 2020 22:59

Bev is no longer a member of GR, so there is no way of making contact

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 1 Feb 2020 15:13

Jones John Rule — — 1955 Western Australia Marriage Index Australasia

Appleby Thelma Louisa — — 1955 Western Australia Marriage Index Australasia