Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Barbara Aspland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 29 Dec 2005 22:51

The Dellows of Chatsworth Road, London E5. I have two cousins Raymond born 1949 and Patsy born l946. They lived with their parents Sid and Rose in East London near Hackney Hospital. I have not seen them for over 40 years and would really like to know if they are alive. Our maternal grandparents were Emily and Philip Harding. Dellow is an unusual name but I have not been able to trace them. Any information would be welcome - Barbara Aspland (nee Harding)

Keith

Keith Report 10 Sep 2019 13:00

Barbara,
I have been adding to my family tree recently, using public member trees in Ancestry and have details of both; Raymond Augustus Dellow and Patricia Violet Dellow.
Unfortunately, Raymond passed away on 12th November 2008 and Patricia on 5th June 2009.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 10 Sep 2019 13:17

Keith

Barbara's post is nearly 14 years old and I doubt she is still checking this board as she only posted once.

You could try clicking on her name and sending a private message. If she still has the same email address that she registered with Genes then she will be notified that she has a message from you - which she will be able to read even if she is no longer a member.

Kath. x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Sep 2019 13:42

Barbara is no longer a subscriber to this site

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 10 Sep 2019 13:53

Unfortunately, Barbara has deleted her account, leaving no easy way to contact her.