Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Edward Warnock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 7 Sep 2008 12:21

GGFather Edward GGMother Catherin Nee Carabine?was on 1911 Dublin Census as was My GFather Patrick GMother Sarah Nee Moore.. They Both have place of Birth as Dublin City but searches are not coming up with anything..Can anyone shed any light as to where I am going wrong Regards Sarah Patrick married in Pro Cathedral in 1915( they lied on census) and was married Prior and had daughter with first wife who died in a fire in a shop in Dublin.
Any help or guide for me to follow Sarah

Sarah

Sarah Report 7 Sep 2008 12:30

Sorry Carabine is family surname of Gran Sarah Moores ,Mum ...dont know her first name but Grandad Moore was William who died prior to 1911 census we believe Sarah

Sarah

Sarah Report 7 Sep 2008 12:42

Want to be able to get certificates of B/D/Marriages and try to get a bit of history we dont have much to go on GranDad was in the army we know he died in 1946 in Whitehall Dublin and I have been to visit grave in Glasnevin He also worked in William and Woods in town Would love to just fill in the gaps but they seem to have lied a bit (Gran Was 18 in 1911 not 28 ) so we think a little bit of a family scandal so no-one spoke about them Dad died a few years back and had us convinced that they came origionally from Belfast Helllp!!

Clare

Clare Report 16 Feb 2020 18:03

Hi i have links to Carabines that lived in foxford/westport in mayo, sligo. Dates include 1836 -1881 x

greyghost

greyghost Report 16 Feb 2020 18:47

Clare - Sarah posted 12 years ago. She appears to be a member still, so try clicking on her name and send a Personal message to her. If she still has the email address she registered with GR they can forward your message, but she has to be willing - and able - to reply.