Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GRO PDF Ordering!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

poppycat

poppycat Report 15 Feb 2019 05:36

Can someone tell me please if the PDF applies to 'Marriages'

I have ordered only 'Birth & Death' in PDF early last year.

Also, is the Price increase from Feb 19th to what will it be...

I'm in Aust. so will need to work out what it will be in $'s

Thanks!. :-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Feb 2019 09:52

No, just Birth & Death certificates.

Paper copies will increase to £11 which is in line with the current cost from local registry offices.

PDF versions rise to £7.

If you’re going to place an order before the price rise, check the time difference between Australia & the UK.

poppycat

poppycat Report 15 Feb 2019 10:08

+++DetEcTive+++

Thanks for the & will check the time diff!

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 16 Feb 2019 04:12

NOTE ...............

the GRO page now states .............

"GRO has been piloting a service providing PDF copies of historical birth and death records. From the 16th February 2019 PDF’s have become a permanent service."

That page also now says ............

"From 16th February 2019 GRO .......................... made changes to delivery options. EXTRA CHARGES WILL APPLY IF YOU DO NOT ORDER CERTIFICATES ONLINE or include a GRO index reference (where available)." (my emphasis)