Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HELP

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nadia

Nadia Report 7 Jan 2023 16:06

I am looking for John Mitchell Born 4th Oct, 1840. Farmer. He was at Penstraze Farm Garrows Kenwyn Cornwall growing up. I have nothing from his 20's onwards. Nothing. No details on marriage or not, or death, residence later etc etc.

He could have gone abroad to the States, just not sure??? Who knows

His parents were John Henry Mitchell b.1818 and Christiana Hore b.1817. They are buried in Mithian, Cornwall. I have all their details.

Can anyone help.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 7 Jan 2023 16:17

Nadia, you have already asked for help with this within another thread, ‘Trying to Find’ started by John, on the Find Ancestors board.

You have replies on there. Please delete this thread and add any new information to the other thread which I have nudged up.

For your info. The same researchers look at both boards.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 7 Jan 2023 18:31

The other thread:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/965444

greyghost

greyghost Report 7 Jan 2023 20:00

Have copied the info over including the extra info. that she has information on him in his 20's

Nadia

Nadia Report 12 Jan 2023 14:24

Thank you, I have responded on the other thread.