Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ANYONE TRIED ST HELENS CONNECT

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 1 Oct 2005 15:22

ST HELENS CONNECT i tried it and see below

June

June Report 1 Oct 2005 15:27

Hi I tried it looking for my family in Rainford and i have had 2 contacts already. 1 was from some one with same name in there family and the other is from a nice man in Tronto who has sent me all census info and Baptismings. try it if you have family there regards June

June

June Report 1 Oct 2005 17:11

Hi Cas, Thank you for giving me that info about St Helens off to try that other site as well now lol Cheers June

Carter

Carter Report 1 Oct 2005 22:18

hi i live in st helens so if anyone needs anything looking up just let me know and if i can access libraries and cemetries i will love linda x x

June

June Report 2 Oct 2005 19:54

Hi Linda, Thank you for offer I will go through everything that Maurice has sent me from Tronto and will i be ok to private message you with what info i need. kind regards June

Christine in Herts

Christine in Herts Report 2 Oct 2005 20:16

Just in case anyone has problems with the link as shown, it starts: http://www.liverpool-genealogy.org.uk/ Christine

June

June Report 2 Oct 2005 20:36

Hi Cas, Thank you for info regards June