General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sheffield meet 2018

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 19 Nov 2017 11:40

CANCELLED until later in the year

The date is Saturday May the 12th
The meet once again will be at the Old Queens by the bus station.
Once again for those staying over we will book in the Ibis on Shude hill, well we have to now Kate has sussed the pizza´s out

So far
me
Joy
Stray
Mo rocking Granny
Lea (maybe)
Kate
Chelle +hubby

hopefuls
Tawnie
Lolly basher

Please come and join us.
This year we dedicated to Wend., we will miss her and remember her next year also. but it is also about meeting like minded people , you know the ones who don´t go goggle eyed at the 3rd cux 4 times removed . It´s about having a bit of fun and meeting new friends.

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 19 Nov 2017 11:45

Oh if anybody has missed me thank you. I will be posting soon as it´s that time of year.
But I am so dedicated to the shelter that I volunteer for, that finding homes for abused dogs seems to push finding dead rellies aside <3

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 19 Nov 2017 22:17

Uzzie

How very nice to see you........to see you very nice.

<3 <3 <3

Tawny

Tawny Report 31 Dec 2017 11:47

Apologies peeps but not sure if I'll be able to make it this year. My wedding is now less than 18 months away so planning and expense will go into overdrive once we are in the new year.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 31 Dec 2017 16:53

How exciting for you, Tawny. Maybe we should have a hen night or wedding meet in 2019 lol

I can't see me getting to Sheffield for 12th May as it's too early for our holiday but who knows what will happen nearer the time. It might be a busy year for me if o.h. gets his knee surgeries fixed up.

Lizx

****MO***Rocking***Granny****

****MO***Rocking***Granny**** Report 19 Jan 2018 10:40

Hi folks
Thought it was time I looked in again,I always forget ( it must be old age )
Yes Lea and Kate will be bringing me to Sheffield again this year, and making sure I behave. But off course I always do !!!!!!!!!
Tawny,great news about the wedding,but I do think you can allow yourself just one more trip. Would be great to see you again.
Has Lolly confirmed ?
We cant have our meet without her and Mungo Jerry now can we ?
We will be doing the Friday to Monday again .
Look forward to seeing Joy and Stray again,its always a pleasure and I just luv you guys.
<3 waves to Uzzi ~~~~~ <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

****MO***Rocking***Granny****

****MO***Rocking***Granny**** Report 13 Feb 2018 10:05

I may have to drop out of this meet.
I need a baby sitter for my hubby.
Hoping to arrange something as I dont want to miss it ,so fingers crossed that I can see you all.
I would have booked already,but Im holding off to see if something can be arranged.
Please keep all fingers crossed for me <3 <3 <3

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 6 May 2018 09:39

Please note that the May meet is postponed until later in the year.