General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Liz Purple

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Sep 2019 09:04

Somebody has just asked if I have seen Liz around lately and I realise that I haven't. Have we missed seeing her, is she on holiday?

Liz, come in if you are OK. You have been missed.

Florence61

Florence61 Report 30 Sep 2019 16:45

Well I had a message from her 31st jul, but you are right Ann, she hasn't been on recently at all.
Hope shes ok

Florence in the hebrides

Island

Island Report 30 Sep 2019 16:52

It's such a pity that GR can't/won't fix the search facility. This is a time when it's needed. I haven't seen Liz lately but then I'm not on here much these days.

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Sep 2019 16:58

Liz 'liked' a photo of mine on FB on the 21st Sept, her FB is active more recently so I think she must be ok. Hope so!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Sep 2019 18:20

Oh hope so Rose, thanks.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 1 Oct 2019 07:22

Hi friends

Thank you very much for missing me and caring about my absence. I am still alive and kicking, altho a bit battered and bruised as I had a fall yesterday carrying an electric fireplace (don't ask). O.h. has been very low and despondent with no support from his son ora ny lux Oki I

Oops ignore that last bit of gobbledygook. My tablet is at the mend!e defeNders and I got me a kindle but I am still figuring it out. Off to the new dentist in an hour so bye for now and t thanks again

Love, Lizxx.

TAke care all xx

Ofg

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 1 Oct 2019 09:12

Take Care Liz,

Hugs
Sue <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Oct 2019 12:27

Ah, glad that you are OK Liz. although worrying this carryine an electric fireplace thing :-D :-D

Hope all goes well with the dentist.

Florence61

Florence61 Report 1 Oct 2019 17:43

Aw poor you liz. Glad you posted, but hope you recover quickly. Good luck at the dentist.
My kindle also doesn't always type what I tell it to lol and I get some very strange words instead!

Take care
Love & hugs
Florence in the hebrides <3 <3xxxx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 Oct 2019 02:39

Thank you Sue, Ann, and Florence, apologies for not replying to your private messages.

The visit to the dentist was reassuring, I have neglected my teeth recently as my previous dentist was too far from any car parking and closed very early in the day. This new dentist is close by, has parking and is smaller so more personal and friendly. Nothing more needed than a good scale and polish, hooray!

I will try to pop in more often. Meanwhile, thanks for caring.

Lizxx

Florence61

Florence61 Report 2 Oct 2019 11:13

Aw glad you got on ok Liz. Your new dentist sounds a friendlier place and also easier for you to park etc...that can make life so much easier.

Take care

Florence In the hebrides

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 Oct 2019 22:39

Definitely, Florence. I have a new doctor too, very nice but can offer no help with my hoarding addiction.

Next appointment will be optician, I think my cataracts have got nearer to needing removal. Might be a new me soon lo!I

When O.h. had his eyes done he started to notice cobwebs lol. What will I spot lol?

Take care everyone,

Love
Lizxx